© 2019 minhascpa.ca

  • s-facebook
  • Twitter Metallic
  • Google Metallic
  • s-linkedin

News & Publications

2018 Tax Year

Filing due dates for the 2018 tax return

Generally, your return and taxes owing for 2018 have to be filed on or before / paid by April 30, 2019.*

Self-employed persons

If you or your spouse or common-law partner carried on a business in 2018, your return for 2018 has to be filed on or before June 15, 2019*. However, if you have a balance owing for 2018, you have to pay it on or before April 30, 2019. 

Deceased persons

If you are filing for a deceased person the due date may be different. For more information, please contact Minhas CPA.

*Note: If you do not file your return on time, your GST/HST Canada child tax benefit payments, and/or old age security benefit payments may be delayed or stopped.